Wednesday, February 16, 2005

Summer in February

Yesterday, was such a beautiful day. It was a high of 87 degrees. When I picked Isabel and Emma up from the sitters' house, Isabel had a carpet burn on her face "ouch", she doesn't look to good. She loves her new pick converse look-a-likes. She loves shoes, she's always showing them off. Typical girl. I called my friend Dixie who lives in New Braunsfels, she said she was at the park with her 3 kids. I thought what a good idea. I didn't have time to go to the park but I loaded both Isabel and Emma into the wagon and walked all over the neighborhood. Isabel was carrying on a conversation with her little sister. I'm not sure about everything she said, but it sounded like she was giving her some advice, and then scolding her, because next thing I know Isabel is saying "Pow Pow" and hitting Emma on the leg. Of course I scolded Isabel right then and there, and told her "No Pow Pow Emma". We got back to the house and I sat on the bench with Emma while Isabel played in the yard. She is so easily entertained. "Mommy, look at me" she was holding onto the tree and just walking around it saying "Weeee".

As I was sitting and talking to Emma, she was so intent on telling me something. Her facial expressions were great. I think she was tattle-telling on Isabel...

Our house is a wreck, I've got tons of laundry to fold... what a blessing. I look at all the laundry and think God is so good to us that we have an abundance of clothing for our children and for ourselves... Thank You Lord.

No comments: