Thursday, June 02, 2005

Don't worry be happy

For the past month I have had this feeling that God has been trying to prepare me for a big change in my life, I just don't know what it is. Last night I had a dream that I was going to be laid off from work, but even in the dream I was calm and said "that's ok, God has prepared me for this" Eventhough I know that in all circumstances God is there to help me, I can't help but feel anxious. Theses verse comes to mind.

Moses said to the people, "Do not be afraid. God has come to test you, so that the fear of God will be with you to keep you from sinning." Exodus 20:20

I sought the LORD, and he answered me; he delivered me from all my fears. Psalm 34:4

Do not be anxious about anything, but in everything, by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving, present your requests to God. Philippians 4:6

Lord, I cast all my fears and worries upon you.

No comments: