Tuesday, June 07, 2005

Take my pain away

My 8 month old is teething, she's got the 2 top ones in now. She hasn't been herself, not crying persay, just not laughing all the time. My 2 year old wakes up in the middle of the night crying too, is she teething? Makes me wonder. Last night at 1:30 am in the morning I woke up with a toothache and shortly after the 2 year old woke up too. We both couldn't get comfortable. I took some baby orajel (didn't work) and then 2 ibprophen (that did work)... She wanted to get out of bed and watch tv. I let her out of bed, but that wasn't enough, she wanted me out of bed too. No way, it was 2 in the morning and I was tired. So she cried and cried. Finally she crawled back into bed with me, tossed and turned and fell asleep. Thank God Eddie was working because I got to sleep in a little bit this morning. I guess God wanted me to experience what my children are experiencing so that I can fully understand the pain that teething gives. I get it okay. Now it's off to the dentist.

No comments: