Thursday, June 09, 2005

Me Me Me

Three things you like about yourself: sense of humor, generosity, nails
Three things you don’t like about yourself: diet, ad/hd, allergies
Three parts of your heritage: TexMex, Christian, Homemade tortillas
Three things that scare you: loosing my children, loosing my husband, leaving my children/husband behind
Three of your everyday essentials: car, cell phone, lunch
Three things you are wearing right now: sandles, capris, blue shirt
Three of your favorite songs: The Love Song (Third Day), Pass Me Not, Blessed Assurance
Three new things you want to try in the next 12 months: sticking to a diet, exercisizing 3 times a week, ASP.net
Three things I want in a relationship: Humor, Love, Respect
Two truths and a lie: I was rescued from drowning, I fell out of a canoe in freezing water, I've fallen through an ice rink
Three things you can’t do without: my salvation, laughter, hugs and kisses from my kids
Three places you want to go on vacation: Disney World, a cruise, Aspen
Three things you just can’t do: call in sick when I'm not, eat tripe, cartwheel
Three kids’ names: Isabel, Emma, Noah
Three things you want to do before you die: ski, see a waterfall, have a little boy
Three Celeb crushes: Sonny Corenthos (GH) , Antonio Sabato Jr., Josh Lucas (Sweet Home Alabama)

No comments: