Saturday, August 06, 2005

Asleep at last, Asleep at last...

For the last week I've been at battle with Isabel and her willingness to fall asleep in her bed. This has been a problem ever since we took the pacifer away from her 3 weeks ago.
Last night, she didn't even want to enter the hallway that led to her bedroom. She kicked and screamed. I finally got her to calm down and lie in her bed. I layed on the floor next to her bed and put my feet on her bed and she put her feet on top of mine.

Tonight, she said goodnight to Papa, went to the bathroom, we read 2 stories, drank some milk and went to bed. As we were walking to her room she said "Mommy, you sleep on floor, ok?" I stayed for about 5 minutes and left, with her still awake, and I haven't heard from her since. I'll check on her in the next 20 minutes. Hopefully she's knocked out.

No comments: