Thursday, August 18, 2005

No more CVS

Revelation 16-17
He also forced everyone, small and great, rich and poor, free and slave, to receive a mark on his right hand or on his forehead, 17so that no one could buy or sell unless he had the mark, which is the name of the beast or the number of his name.

We are so moving to this each and everyday.

Yesterday I went to CVS.
Do you have your CVS card?
No
Here's another one.
I don't want another one
What's your phone number
Why?
You need a card to make the transaction
My old phone number is xxx-xxx-xxxx
Here's your new card.
I don't want a new card
Just take it and throw it away.
You throw it away, I don't want a card

Lady behind me, "It's just to save you money"
I don't care, I don't want a card


I should be able to go into a store without having to present a card. I'm boycotting CVS for life.

1 comment:

Robin said...

It's why I shop at wal-mart or target! I don't mind the card, but they shouldn't force you to give personal info if you don't want to.