Tuesday, August 16, 2005

"Gracias Papa"

Last night was smooth. Arrived home at 8:30, Emma was out. I threw Isabel in the tub and let her play until she was done. Durning this time, I was watching her from my room, while I scrapbooked. I looked up and saw that she was standing.
"Sit down Isabel".. She quickly grabbed the cup before she sat. Sneaky little thing.
After the bath, we said our goodnights and she promptly got into bed to watch Elmo.
Later, before we went to bed Eddie covered her up. She awoke and said "Gracias Papa" and closed her eyes again.

I gave a testimony on Sunday about the characteristics of a Proverbs 31 woman, and how I lacked in this area. But through this realization, I committed to trying my best. If I remain obedient to God and his Word, he will continue to bless me. Indeed he has, by the wonderful children and husband he has provided me with.
"Gracias Papa!"

No comments: