Friday, August 05, 2005

Kate Hudson on Monogomy

Just read an article talking about Kate Hudson and her thoughts on monogomy

"I don't believe (monogamy) is realistic. But, I believe that we, as people, have the power to make it happen."
She added: "I will not disrespect my husband and stray."
"If for some reason, that's what he has to go do, I just don't want to know. As long as things are good in our house, just please, don't get caught."

Does she not worry about diseases, hepatitis and AIDS to name a few?
She is so naive. Sounds to me that she has very little faith in her husband, herself as a wife, and her marriage.

2 comments:

amiah said...

sounds to me like she just wants to avoid confrontations or better yet address the issues at hand? what do you think?

just passing by...you may visit my blog at :

http://amiah.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

Most women who have aids are inmonogomous relationships (with drug users)