Wednesday, August 10, 2005

Back To School - Back to Sleep

I can't believe another summer is almost over. Last night we gave out school supplies to some inner city kids. Next week we are going to have our last backyard bible study with these same kids, so we're going to have a party. Most of these kids has now started attending our church, this summer was a great success.
If you've never participated in a mission project, I highly recommend it. The benefits are great. This December we are going to visit an orphanange. Isabel doesn't know it yet, but most of her stuffed animals will be donated. Not that I don't like stuffed animals, but with her allergies they do more harm than good. She'll for sure keep her Elmos. Last night was another successful night at putting Isabel to sleep. I think we are on a winning streak. I now have my sleep back.

No comments: