Tuesday, March 13, 2007

My playlist (inspired by Amanda)

"Different Now" Out of Eden
This is the song that you roll down you window, crank up the base and dance in the car to. Love the lyrics.. Being different is so cool.

"Staring Back" Pillar
Good rock song...Really take a look at yourself from the inside out.

"Friend of God" Chris Tomlin with Israel Houghton.
Love this rendition. My girls love it too. We have hand motions and everything.

"Those Who Trust" Salvador
Great beat. Love the beginning guitar and drums, and love the message. Those who trust in the Lord... will not be moved.

"Hypnotized" Pillar
Pillar was the headliner band at last year's Acquire the Fire. I've loved the song eversince. Bought a t-shirt that says Piller (looks like the Miller sign) and had it autographed by the guitarist.

"You Make Me, Me" MXPX
Really fast and upbeat. You make me SMILE. You make me SING. You make me EVERYTHING

"Never Alone" Barlow Girl
It's Barlow Girl, need I say more. Even though you may not see God or feel Him, he is always there.

"Stand in the Rain" Superchick
Girl rock band, love it. Talks about standing strong in the midst of problems.

"Heaven" Live
Don't have to convince me that there's a God... just look at my girls.
For since the creation of the world God's invisible qualities—his eternal power and divine nature—have been clearly seen, being understood from what has been made, so that men are without excuse. Romans 1:20

"Glory" Selah & Nichole Nordeman
This is all about giving God the Glory. Love this song. Will sing it at church in the coming month, as soon as some of it can be translated into Spanish.

"I need you to love me" BarlowGirl
Shows how it's doesn't matter how much you've messed up, God still loves you.

"His eye is on the sparrow" Selah
Eversince Lauren Hill sung this song on Sister Act 2, I've been hooked.

"Un dia a la Vez" Salvador
"One day at a time".. a timeless hymn. Used to sing it at my grandma's church as a kid. This version is acoustic and beautiful.

"A Dios le Pido" Juanes.
Another upbeat song. Title translated to "It's God I ask".
He IS our provider.

No comments: