Friday, March 25, 2005

Good Friday?

This day didn't start off well....Rewind to 11:00 am when the phone is ringing and the person on the other line just doesn't take the hint that they have the wrong number even though they are told over and over again. After this incident I come to the conclusion that the family member (uncle #1) that has been staying at my house for the past week has got to go. I tell my uncle #2 "If uncle #1 comes by, don't let him in".... Needless to say I did not sleep well after that. ..... fast foward to right now... Just got a call from uncle #1 wanting to know where Eddie is at so that he can go and help..... rewind to yesterday..... Uncle #1 stayed at home all day, didn't do a darn thing, was watching a movie, as Eddie was loading up all of the wood himself from the garage. How did he get in you ask, through a window.... Oh was Eddie mad.... forward back to my phone call.... "I don't know where Eddie is at... you can't stay at the house any longer".... why? he ask.... "you just can't...." I reply. That's done. Called the house to have someone put his stuff outside.

Rewind..Rewind... to 6:15 this morning... I'm taking my girls to the nanny... Isabel starts to laugh and has a big smile on her face... I couldn't help but smile back. We prayed together for her day, and sang a song..... Something to look foward to... I'm going to the "Salvador" concert tonight. They are a Christian band, that always plays at "Congresso", which is a hispanic youth conference. It's these moments that remind me that it's going to be a good day,

No comments: