Thursday, March 03, 2005

Simply Amazing

Firefighter, paramedic, cabinet maker, contractor, husband, dad, minister of evangelism...

These are some of the hats that my husband wears. He is currently building our house, (a first for him), and it's truly amazing that just by reading, watching a few shows, and researching, he is building a house. And let me tell you, this house is the best build house I've seen. I won't go into details, but trust me it is. Anything he puts his mind to, he accomplishes it, that is what is so amazing. He is a jack of all trades. I mean he's not a sports fanatic, but he knows the world of sports, He know a little about alot of things. Amazing. He is such a hard worker, not only does he work at the station, and is building a house, but he also comes home and will clean the kitchen, or fold some clothes. He's a great dad, and husband. He always prays for us, and takes care of us.

He amazes me everyday.

1 comment:

Shelley said...

Sounds like you got yourself a keeper.