Tuesday, March 22, 2005

Nightmare on Brookwood Ct

One, Two he's coming for you. three, four better lock your door...five, six get your crucifix... seven, eight never stay up late.... nine, ten he's back again...
Do you remeber this song from the nightmare on Elm Street? Well, Freddy wasn't exactly on my street but someone was. I had some bad dreams last night concerning Isabel. I woke up crying twice and had to go checkup on her.
I dreamt that we were close to Mexico, and I was with my girls babysitter. Some man wanted to take Isabel away, but I was like no you can't take her.. take me as well.... Well he said that he'd be back. I kept trying to plead with my babysitter to lets get out of there, but she wouldn't leave. She wouldn't leave... I didn't want to voluntary go, because of the aweful things I knew would happen to me, eventhough my child would be safe. So when the guy came back, he took Isabel, but wouldn't let me go, because I didn't go on my own free will. I was crying and screaming for Isabel and she was too. I'm crying just writing this.... I woke up and told Eddie that Isabel was never going to go to Mexico.... ever. I went to check on her and she was lying peacefully in bed.
I don't know what this dream signifies at the moment. Seeing that it's so close to the Anniversary of Christ's Ressurection. I could relate it to all of my family and friends who doesn't know Christ as their Lord and Savior. If you die, Satan will take you away, and there isn't a darn thing I'm going to be able to do about it. So here it goes. If you want to be assured that you are going to heaven. Just do three things.
A: Accept that you are a sinner and that you need to turn from your sins (Repent)
B: Believe that Jesus died for your sins, and can save you
C: Commit your life to Jesus, and serve him daily.

I've done my part... will you do yours?
With Love,
Michelle

No comments: