Monday, March 28, 2005

Salvador

Friday nights' concert was Awesome!!!!! I felt like I was 20 again, my younger days.... Going backstage, going on the bus, sitting on my car talking to the bass player.... ah memories.
Friday we saw a Christian band named Salvador they played alot of latin music, since it was "Congresso", a hispanic youth conference. We were in the front row, just praising God singing a dancing. Afterwards I got my cd signed and had a friend who was working security at the autograph table get my congresso shirt signed. I came to work wearing my Salvador t-shirt.
Reminds me of when I was in the 9th grade and my mom took us to see New Kids on the Block, I thought I was so cool when I went to school, wearing my concert t-shirt. Can't wait to take Isabel and Emma to their first concert.

No comments: