Tuesday, March 08, 2005

No TV = Good Night

Yesterday, I came to work and told my boss that I might want to have Friday off just to clean the house. Well yesterday after picking out tile for our house, I got home and Emma was asleep. So I thought, perfect, I can clean the house. Isabel started helping me pick up all the clothes to take it to the laundry room. She helped me get the clothes out of the dryer too. I got alot accomplished seeing that the TV was off and I was not being distracted. When Eddie got home I asked him to play with the girls while I finshed cleaning the kitchen, and I had the TV off. Sometimes we get distracted with whats on TV, and that takes our attention away from the girls. By 8:30 all lights were out and we were putting the girls to bed.

Isabel: "no night night"
Me: "Si, night night Emma va ir night night" - (Emma is going to sleep)
Isabel: "Emma night night?"
Me: "Si"
Me: "Vamos orar" - (We're going to pray)
So Isabel gets on her knees in front of her bed, she closes her eyes and me and Eddie kneel beside her. Eddie prays...

Eddie: ".... en el nombre de Cristo Jesus"...... (in the name of Jesus Christ)....

Before he can finish you hear a big "AAAAAMEN"

No comments: