Wednesday, March 30, 2005

iPod it is....

I have been debating back and forth whether or not to purchase the iPod mini. And if I get the iPod mini, what color, 4 gb or 6gb... there's a $50 difference and 500 song difference. Should I turn my palm into an mp3 player, it would be cheaper, but I'd have to keep up the little storage discs that will hold all my music... after weeks and weeks of debating, I've decided to get the iPod mini pink 4 GB @ $199.00. My birthday is coming up in May, so with all the birthday money I receive (hint hint) I'll go out and buy one. I can't wait.

I signed up Isabel and Emma for swimming classes beginning May 30th... Eddie doesn't know it yet, but I had a $200 credit that I had to use at the swim school that we go to. That would have well covered for one of the girls, but didn't want the other one to feel left out... It's once a week until August 15th... Eddie will have to work 4 times, so I'll need someone to go with me and get in the water with one of the girls.. any volunteers? let me know on the side by emailing me.

Tonight is our marriage class, I'll let you know tomorrow what was covered. Tutalu

1 comment:

mommyofangels said...

I think I want the green instead.