Friday, March 11, 2005

Monkey See Monkey Do

On Monday I asked my boss if I could take Friday off so I could clean my house. By Tuesday, I said never mind, I got the house pretty situated. Now it's Friday and things have changed.
Got a call from my grandma, that I needed to clean my house because some relatives were going to come and visit. This sucks because Eddie is working today, so I won't have time to clean.
Should have stuck to my original plan.

___________________________________________________

This morning Isabel and I were brushing our teeth. It was so cute, because she would copy everything I did. So when I turned my head to spit, so did she.... too cute.

________________________________________________

House update:

The walls have texture and the columns are primed to be painted. Tile is being installed in the master bath.

No comments: