Thursday, April 20, 2006

To go or not to go, that is the question

Eddie and I are debating wheather to go to Mexico in July or not. Well I'm the one doing the debating. See, I've never been to Mexico. It's not like we are going to go to Cancun, or Cozamel, or Puerto Vallarta. No, we would be going to a little bitty town outside of Guadalajara. And I don't know how far from the city it is, my guess 30 min to 1 hour. Anyways, Eddie is telling me horror stories of how when he went to visit his grand-parents in the 8th grade (13 years ago), they didn't have running water, and the toilet was out back. Today I think they have running water, but I'm not sure where the toilet is located. And of course no central A/C. I need more information before making my decision. It's going to be really hot in July. Money is another key factor. Round-trip airfare is $400 a person. We'd have to get 3 tickets, since Isabel isn't free anymore. Eddie keeps reminding me that it's not going to be a vacation. We would just be visiting family. His grandparents did make a trip down here when we got married in 99'. So I want to go, I just don't know for how long.... We'll see.

No comments: