Tuesday, July 19, 2005

Baby Proofing 101

Didn't really feel the need to baby proof the house, Isabel has never really gotten into anything, but after hearing recent stories from Eddie about a 2 year drinking some liquid that was under the sink, and about a little boy who almost strangled himself with the cord from the blinds, I'm moving into action.
I've already made the call to Eddie about the blinds. He said he had already cut the cords. So now, I'm just going to go out and buy some more outlet covers, because the other day I caught Isabel trying to stick a fork in one of the outlets. Also I'm putting all of our cleaning supplies up above the washer. Also I'm getting rid of the changing table, seeing that Emma can now roll over and wants to always roll off.
Well at least I have gates at the top and bottom of the stairs.
All you parents out there who kids have accidentally harmed themselves, "You're not a horrible parent", things happen. Just wish we were like spiders with 8 eyes so that we could see everything.

No comments: