Monday, July 11, 2005

My Baby Einstein

Since Eddie has been staying home with the girls on his off days, they have been watching Sesame Street 123. I remember as a kid watching and loving this show. I remember haveing a letter of the day and the number of the day. What I don't remember is the number of the day ever going over the number 10. The other day I was watching sesame street and the number of the day was 18... 18 what kid learns the number 18 at the age of 2? Well Saturday, Eddie said watch this. Isabel was at the top of the stairs with me and Eddie started walking down the stairs he told her "cuenta (count)" She said 1, 2, 3, and so on........10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15. She counted all the way to 15. I was amazed. Now we've just got to teach her how to count in Spanish and she'll be set.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love to these blogs
Those Babys are going to be very smart because they ave smart caring parents to love them and teach them. A proud great-grandma.