Thursday, July 21, 2005

If my head wasn't screwed on, I'd loose it.

dread ( P ) Pronunciation Key (drd)v. dread·ed, dread·ing, dreads v. tr.
To be in terror of.
To anticipate with alarm, distaste, or reluctance: dreaded the long drive home

A characteristic of Adult ADHD is loosing /misplacing things all the time. I do this quite often, if not everyday. A couple of weeks ago a lady from church gave me a really small picture to scan and enlarge. She asked about it yesterday, and I had completely forgot what she was talking about, it had been so long. Needless to say, I can't find that picture anywhere. It's like looking for a needle in a haystack. I dread telling her on Sunday that I lost it. It looked old. I hope that wasn't her only copy.
I really need to get some help with this. I hate loosing things, espeically important things.
Like jewerly, keys, checks, money, clothes, shoes, bills, etc... you name it I've lost it.
Lord, I pray that she will be understanding and not get too mad.

No comments: