Thursday, July 21, 2005

The Reality of Stephanie Plum

Well, any of you who have read the Stephanie Plum novels, know that she is a bounty hunter, who has driven numerous kinds of cars. I'm only on book 2, and it's hilarious. I just finished reading a chapter where she goes into a bad part of town, goes into a building for less than 10 minutes, and she she comes out, her car has been stolen.

Well last night at 9:00, we were heading home and my cousin who's 20 years old calls me and says, "I need your help."
"What happened" I reply
"I came to drop off my aunt at a friends, house. When we were unloading her stuff, some crackhead lady jumped in my car and took off"
"That sucks" I say, trying to hold back my laughter. "So what do you want me to do?"

Well to make a long story short, Eddie had to go pick him up in Mesquite and bring him back to Arlington.
Lesson of the day: 1) Don't leave your car running, even if you are just standing "right there". Crackheads are everywhere.

No comments: