Monday, July 18, 2005

Wet n' Wild Forever

Well I took the girls to Wet n' Wild (Hurricane Harbor) this weekend. For those of you who grew up here in Arlington, it will always be called Wet n' Wild. Isabel didn't like it too much, but that could be because she was a little tired. Emma on the other hand loved it. She would splash and splash, and try to stick her face in the water. We went to Hook's Lagoon, and stayed in the kiddie pool. We also went into the Lazy River, my favorite. I think I'll get a season pass next summer, Emma will be walking by then and Isabel will be a little older, hopefully she'll enjoy it more.

Ok... We're on day 8 without a pacifer, and Isabel still asks for it. Will it ever stop? I wanted to start potting training the past weekend, but decided against it, because I didn't want to over traumatize the poor girl. I give it another 2 weeks, and then it's no more diapers. Truthfully I think I'll be the one traumatized. It's going to be hard.

No comments: