Friday, May 27, 2005

18 Again

Way back in the 80's there was a movie called "18, again". It was about a woman turning 30 who meets some girls who are 18, that are about to go on vacation. She joins them in an attempt to regain her youth.

Fastforward to 2005. I've just turned 30. I think back periodically to when I was 18. I was having the time of my life. Just started college, new set of friends, parties, working, and lots of shopping. Eventhough I look back and say I was having fun, the only thing missing in my life was my service to Christ. Between the ages of 15-25 I had no place for Him. I didn't look to Him get me through the valley or to rejoice when things went well. But I'm glad he's in my life now, because my life is just one blessing after another. He makes my life so fun.

P.S. Faby, Eddie's sister is 15, and whenever we hang out we have a blast. She keeps me feeling young. Faby your the best, just don't tell your sister. :)

1 comment:

mommyofangels said...

Your my sister, no one can replace you.