Tuesday, May 03, 2005

The brighter side of things

Yesterday was aweful and good all at the same time...

I took the girls to the doctor. Isabel has infections in both ears. Emma has Hand, Foot, & Mouth disease. A virus that'll go away in a week. She has red dots all over her. I went to the doctor because my allergies were unbearable. After work I went to get Isabel's prescription. After I picked it up, it fell out of the shopping cart and broke, I took it back to the pharmacists to get another refill. Could not do, without paying full price. He said that the insurance wouldn't pay for it twice in one day, I'd have to wait until it was 3/4 finished. Didn't know what to do, I'd just finished paying $30 and full price was $80. I paid $60 at the pediatrician and $50 when I went to the doctor, plus $10 for the Claritin I bought that morning that didn't even work. So total I'm already out $150.00.... I called Eddie, he said just buy it... ok... The pharamisicts then gave me a suggestion. Call the Dr, and have him prescribe something different, that way the insurance will pay for it. Good Idea... So to make a long story short... 40 minutes later and new prescription was filled. Here's the good news....

Thank you God that I have a doctor who when I call at 9:00 he'll see them at 9:30.
Thank you God that Carenow gave me samples of my 2 medicines so I'd wouldn't have to get them filled at $30 a pop
Thank you God that I have insurance to pay for this medicine
Thank you God that you put the pharamicist before me who knew my doctor and gave me that suggestion.
Thank you God that you spoke to the pharamicist and had him waive the co-pay for the 2nd prescription filled.
Thank you God for teaching me patience and to lean on you through my stuggles.

No comments: