Wednesday, May 11, 2005

A Big First

Yesterday was the first day that I had to drive in to work from my new house, it was great. I left the house at 5:45 and got to work about 6:20... perfect. Getting back home took a bit longer though, traffic and all. It going to take practice driving into my gargage. It's a tight fit for my big van. On Saturday the guy is going to come out and install the automatic garage door opener, that will be great. I'm back into my routine. Doing laundry everyday, making the girls bag for the next day, sitting at the table with my family for dinner. Life is great. Today we'll be getting our Satelite hooked up, I can't wait. I miss recording Dora the Explorer. Isabel watches one episode each day when we come home.
I had a great birthday yesterday, my family and friends came over and Eddie cooked dinner for us, and we sat around and laughed and had a great time. By the end of the night I was hearing all kinds of jokes about being 30. They were hilarious. I got some more money towards my iPod, which I will go out and buy this weekend. I think. Still need to convince my husband. That's going to be hard since he did give me a new house and Duet washer and dryer.
I'll keep you posted.

No comments: