Tuesday, May 10, 2005

I'm Back

I've been so out of touch lately. We finally moved to our new house. Yea!!!!! We moved Friday night. It's so cool, and big.. It takes me longer to find stuff, because no telling where it could be.
The girls like it, Emma can move in her walker alot easier. I've got to go and buy an area rug for upstairs playroom and family room, so that she'll have a soft place to sit on the floor. Isabel like it, especially the stairs, therefore we installed two gates, top and bottom. I've got 90% of the stuff unpacked, just lacking the study. That will take a while, cause Eddie still has to build me a desk and book cases. We're going to have a party soon, so everyone is invited. Someone will send out invitations. Well since this is my first day back at work, I gotta get to work... Will chat again soon.

No comments: