Thursday, May 26, 2005

Random Thoughts

Did you watch American Idol last night? Well I DVR'd it and stayed up until 11 watching it. I'm glad it's over, but now I've got to fill up my Tuesday night 7:00 tv time slot.

I've written that Isabel has been wanting to sleep with us the past couple of weeks. Well since we've moved in. Last night I put my foot down and blocked her in her room with a baby gate. In about 30 minutes she'd fallen asleep on the floor at the foot of the gate, and slept all night (which that had stopped since we'd moved into the new house).

Instead of going to LA at the end of June as anticipated we are going at the end of July. The flights are cheaper and the wedding that we were going to go to got post-poned

My 30th bithday party is coming up. Invitations are going out this week I think. I can't wait. I'm going to the thrift shops this weekend to shop for 80's clothes.

No comments: