Friday, May 13, 2005

Bermuda's Triangle

I can't find anything. We've moved and unpacked and I'm still missing most of all my forks, pictures, Isabel's Dora the Explorer stick-ons, and the list goes on. Will I ever find these items only time will tell. Before the move I had bought my sister-in-law a cd and can't find it. I probably accidentally threw it away. The other night Eddie was looking for a home depot bag that had some items for the house in it. I was in bed and he asked me if I'd seen it. Yeah I've seen it, I think I put it up somewhere. The last place I saw it was the kitchen counter. So we looked in all the cabinets and drawers. Not there. In the laundry room, not there, every other room, not there.... "I hope it didn't get thrown away" seeing that we had about 20 people over our house for my birthday, it was possible. Eddie stepped out side and proceeded to check. There were 3 giant trash bags. He opened the first one and there it was.
"I can't believe you threw it away" he says jokingly. "I didn't" I reply.
"Sure, whatever".

I don't think I would have thrown it away, but my past history does speak for itself.

No comments: