Wednesday, May 18, 2005

A Calm in the Storm

Well last night Isabel didn't want to go to bed, so I asked her if she wanted to watch TV with me. "Yes" she replied. So I put her on top of my bed as I try to set up the dvd. I couldn't find the remote control, which is needed to change from TV to video. So Isabel was sitting on the bed patiently waiting for me to come back into the room and I looked everywhere for the remote.
Well I couldn't find it. I went back into my room and my little angel had fallen asleep on my bed. I picked her up and took her to her bed. Seeing that I had no remote and I really didn't feel like watching Star Wars II anymore, I went upstairs to my scrapbooking room. I found the pictures of Emma that I had been looking for. Staying up until 11:40 pm, I preceeded to make two scrapbook pages out of the same photo. I'm going to frame them and give them to each grandma for a belated Mother's Day gift. I'm glad that I didn't find the remote, because I spent my evening doing what I love and that's making a gift that will bring a smile to someones face.

No comments: