Monday, May 16, 2005

Really Blessed

Well I finally got my iPod, and I love it. I listen to it mostly at work. Currently I have 4 albums on it, and copying more.
Saturday was a good day, I got up fed the kids, played, fed the kids, then it was nap time. While they slept, I cleaned. When they awoke, I went shopping for the house. Let me say one thing, curtains can be expensive, and I needed 8 panels for my room. That alot of money, but I got a bonus at work, so that took care of that.
Yesterday after church, we hung out and ate hamburgers and hotdogs, played some volleyball, and played with the kids in the little park area. Then everyone headed over to our house to watch a movie. It was great. The night before Eddie and I stayed up until 1 am installing the surround sound speakers and receiver. We went to be with the subroofer not working, but fixed it in the morning.

I am really enjoying my home.

No comments: